BASIC REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO OPEN A CORPORATE BANK ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA
BASIC DOCUMENTS REQUIRED OPENING A CORPORATE ACCOUNT
- Resolution from the Board of Directors/Proprietor(s) authorizing the opening of the account and approving the account signatories.
- Affix Company Seal
- Completely filled-up Corporate Account Opening Form signed by the company’s designated signatories (attach all required documents on the form)
- Certified true copies of Incorporation documents
- Proof of Residential Address of Signatories, Directors.
- Passports Photograph of the signatories
- Bank Verification Number of Directors or Proprietors
- Valid means of Identification (International Passport, Drivers License, National Identity Card or Voters card) of Directors/Proprietors
- Tax Identification Number for the Company
- Utility Bill of Business Address
- SCUML Registration where applicable
- For foreign Nationals require other special requirements (Business Permit, Residence permit etc)
- Duly filled two Reference Forms by Corporate Account Holders